Our full range of Services and Information.
A Service you need? Message us for a Free Quote.
Get a Free Quote today using our contact form and let us know how we can help your business.
On Placement Screening
Ensure your employees are happy and healthy with our On-Placement Screening Services. By coming directly to you we save you the time, hassle and costs of sending individuals out of work for individual assessments.
Health surveillance can be carried out on your site, in a mobile vehicle or at one of our designated premises. We offer the following Medical Assessment Services as listed below.
We aim to make a positive contribution to the health of employees, and through our approach we emphasise on what a person can achieve rather than is unable to do.
We are able to offer a service to meet with your budget as well as your health needs, by offering a bespoke employee well-being service.
- Fitness challenges carried out in groups.
- Walk to work days.
- Fitness, relaxation etc. sessions available on site
- Step counters available for all staff.
- Collaboration with other agencies such as the British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research and MIND to involve them in on-site activities.
- Availability of Mental Health First Aid training.
- Collaboration with catering staff to help offer healthy meals.
We also offer unique Specialist Services such as workplace assessment, EAP, Radiography, Physiotherapy and more. To discuss any of these specialist services please contact us.
Vaccination & Immunisation
Immunisation is an important tool in disease prevention in the workforce and can help to protect employees who are most at risk. Ensure your workforce is protected from illnesses by providing them with the correct vaccinations for their job.
- First Aid
- Needle Exchange Services.
- Embalming / Crematorium / Mortuaries.
- Laboratory technicians
- Council workers: street cleaners / refuse disposal
- Prison and detention services
- Tattooing and body piercing
- Social services
- Plumbing and sewage workers
- Military personnel
Ill-Health Retirement Medicals
Every year thousands of people in the UK are diagnosed with conditions that prevent them from continuing to work. Many of them take the option of early retirement due to ill health.